Sunday, December 21, 2008

*Random Christmas Post*

I need to catch up on some tags, so here we go.....

I talked Chad into doing an I-verb too. Here's his first

I search: the internet
I wonder: who wrote the book of love
I regret: to inform people of things
I love: my wife and daughters
I care: about our families morale....always trying to think of fun things/tradition to do!
I always: go to bed at night
I worry: that Santa might not be real
I am not: excited for the holidays to end
I believe: in a church that teaches of eternal families...I've never found another one that does.
I sing: ridiculously well
I dance: in the dark....middle of the night...and so forth
I argue: not much
I write: in very poor penmanship
I win: things....sometimes.
I lose: weight when I try
I wish: I could go back and visit where I served my mission with my family
I don't understand: why people always are willing to do tags but not chain letters, which are the same thing. I wonder if they really think bad things will happen to them if they do the chain letter and not forward it to other people.
I can usually be found: at home with the fam.
I need: to be serious more, or so Vandi tells me.
I forget: who I am for a half hour or so everytime Vandi revs up the microwave!
I am scared: the CIA may have put a chip in my brain.
I am happy: I married my wonderful/beautiful wife and that i have a freakin awesome daughter and that I have another freakin sweet daughter coming to the fam in Feb.

mine....

I search: for emyri's shoes and tights more often than I like to.
I wonder: how labor and delivery is going to go this time around.
I regret: letting fear keep me from taking the opportunities before me.
I love: more deeply than I ever have before....and it's awesome.
I care: about other people's feelings and perspectives.
I always: put my left hand in my right armpit while I brush my teeth....weird quirk chad makes fun of me for : )
I worry: about emyri being safe at night when I go to sleep....I check on her a lot more than I probably need to.
I am not: hard to please.
I believe: in the power of laughter.
I sing: in the car by myself......loudly.
I dance: with emyri and chad in the front room to our Lifehouse cd.
I argue: rarely.
I write: to express things I can't quite say.
I win: way more than chad does when we play each other in tetris......okay, that's debatable.
I lose: my cell phone frequently.
I wish: heartburn wasn't so annoying.
I don't understand:
I can usually be found: taking care of emers: )
I am scared: for the time when someone I love so much has to leave this earth.
I need: conversation with my chad and kisses from my baby.
I forget: things way too much with this pregnancy. I may or may not be losing my mind: )
I am happy.


Hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas! Love you all: )

2 comments:

SmustysGirl said...

Oh, you guys! Ugh, Vandi, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but... unfortunately.... pregnancy brain never goes away. It just gets worse and worse with each child. I"m sorry, I really am, but that's just how it is... We have a support group that meets wednesday nights called "I forgot what I was coming in here to do" if you're interested :)

proudmamablogga said...

so essentially vandi. love it.