Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Can I Share?

Wanna piece of me?

"Where's my snow pants?" This is really what she was asking me.

I love snow....especially eating it.

I just thought this picture was funny.

Emyri's been going to "preschool", a toddler group my friend Mandy set up. She loves it and insists on wearing her backpack there. This is em's practicing her skills at home.

Play dough competition. I made Plankton, chad made Patrick. Who wins?


These are my ninja's! What nerds: ) Man, I love them!


Just licking the bowl...



This is a little game we like to call "Food Shopper". All you have to do is respond when Emy says, "What do-ya want?" : )

Happy Valentine's Day!

Emyri jamming to her own piano tune: )

Chad's been working out a lot lately and Emyri's been really getting into it: ) She whole heartedly enjoyed letting us dress her up in some eighties work out gear and doing some moves for us. We equally enjoyed it: )

And one, and two.....

And just because I realized the other day that I have never posted a pregnant picture.
This was a few weeks ago, but there's the belly bump: ) Any day now!

12 comments:

Becca said...

You are so tiny, Vandi! ha ha. You look fabulous. Emyri is so cute. I can't believe she is grown up enough to do any of those things. It's crazy how fast it goes.

proudmamablogga said...

Oh my cuteness. Everyone in your family is cute. I would love potty training advice if you have any. Pearl seems as yet uninterested. That's fine but I guess I just wonder if I should be trying harder.
You are beautiful pregnant, btw.

Janelle & Brandon said...

I love the pic of Emyri wearing the wig, so cute!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How dang cute is she!? I love it!

Henderson Family said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe how grown up Emyri looks. I can't decide which pictures I love the best because they are all sooo cute and funny. Also, you look really cute Vandi, just as cute as ever. Good luck with this next week. Any time now!!!!

emily said...

You guys are all so cute. I love the baby bump. When are you due? You look great!

Hepworth Family said...

Emry is SOO stinkin cute! I loved all of her pictures and seeing her fun and cute personality!
You look so good by the way! I hope that all goes well with #2 and that your delivery is what you and Chad want.
Take Care!
~Britt~

Englebright said...

What? You are due any day!? You look like you are 7 months along.

Looking at your pictures makes me want to set up a bed for myself in your bathtub and just hang out with you guys for a week. I don't eat much, I promise! Emmers is EDIBLE!

SmustysGirl said...

Haha! Emyri is a crack up! Can't wait to meet the new little one!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

You really are tiny. ha So cute though! Can't wait to meet your new little angel! :) Em is just too cute, such a personality!

Richard and McKenna said...

Those pictures are SO cute!!!! She is such a doll! :)

Mandy Lou said...

Oh my goodness! My favorite picture is the 80's aerobic instructor 2 year old! ha! I love it. I wish we were able to see your cute family more.