Monday, November 30, 2009

One Last Hooray for Thanksgiving: )

Chad and I watched this last night. It was really good and a great way to end a month of thankfulness: )

And just so you know.......

I'm thankful for the opportunity of my life and all that I've experienced the good and the bad, the happy and the sad, the simple and the complicated, the funny and the awkward, all of it. I'm thankful that I get to share this experience of life with all of you, that we get to do this together. And I'm thankful to know that I am never alone, that I have a Heavenly Father and Savior who are right there to teach and guide and love me. Life is an incredible experience and I want to make the most of every moment I get to live in it.


I hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving and stuffed themselves full of good food and good company: )

No comments: