Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Shout Out

As of two days ago I was certain that my somewhat measly little blog was only viewed by about four people, four way rad people however, but nevertheless probably only about four people. But Friday afternoon I got an unexpected call from my long lost roommate Ruth. As we were talking and catching up on things she told me that she was an avid fan of the vdub's blog. We had a great conversation cuz she's such an amazing girl.... (; ) it's true ruthio), but as I hung up the phone I was left to wonder just who else is out there finding enjoyment and satisfaction (hopefully: ) from my little musings. I came to the almost scary yet pleasing conclusion that One can never be quite sure who reads there blogs, someone across the country could have happened upon them and made checking it's contents a happy part of their daily routine. With that being said, I wanted to put something extra special attached to this post in hopes of making my little anonymous reader's (if I'm lucky enough to even have any of those) days just a little brighter: ) For all of you out there reading along.... I present the one and only hilarious Hyperactive boy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCTyEXOnQ-g
The Quadruplets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcCZABr_G1k
Little Superstar! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM
and Potter Puppet Pals (for all you potter fans)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4&mode=related&search=


*sorry you'll probably have to copy and paste those links in your web browser to get to the links....I'm a little blogging technologically deficient: ) enjoy!

5 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

holy. the babies made me crazy.

Cami Jo said...

um.. I could only take about 45 seconds of Hyperactive Boy! Still made me laugh though!

I loved the babies too! How could that not make someone smile?

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHA! Hilarious Vandi!

Laura said...

You are too fun. Your blog definitely makes me happy!!

Karrianne said...

I found your blog accidentally from Lacie's and then someone else's blog. But I was so excited! I've never seen your little girl! Actually, I knew you had a baby, but I didn't even know if it was a girl or a boy. Anyway, I just wanted to say she was a cutie and I hope things are going well for you. Our blog is harrisfamilyof4.blogspot.com if you need another 'blogging friend' :) -Karrianne