Monday, November 19, 2007

The Terrible Twos (well, kind of)


My friend Anna and my friend Mandy both sent me this little survey the other day so I decided that I might as well post it with the possibility that someone may find some amusement out in it all. Here it goes...

Terrible Twos Survey

Two Names You Go By:
1. Van
2. Maaawwwm!




Two things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. A Bra
2. And Shoes.......and that's it: ) j/k

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. deep, real, and meaningful bestfriendship
2. and bring on the laughs!





Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Be with my Boy and baby girl
2. Reminisce








Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. I'd love to get to hang out with all of my friends right now and all of the funny people I've met throughout my life. (I miss you guys: )
2. I want to be able to sing at the top of my lungs while playing a really awesome song I've written on my guitar and have it actually sound good: )





Two names of pets you had/have:
1. Bubbles (my first kitty; not a big cat person anymore however)
2. Kynoah (my dad heard that dandelion leaves were good for parakeets....apparently they aren't....I found him lying dead in the bottom of his cage...one sad day) *do you remember kynoah laura?*



Name two people who will fill this out first
1. Ruthio ; )
2. Everyone...come on guys: )

Name two things you did last night
1. Got to be with all of my super rad family gorging ourselves at the Olive Garden
2. Helped Chad pick out the coolest looking characters when he'd get to buy them on guitar hero III.....and I got to snuggle with my awesome baby emers!

Name two people who you live with
1. Chad
2. and Emyri..........of course

Name two people you talked to last
1. (besides the usual Chad, Emyri, immediate fam....) I got to talk to Mandy H. who just back from her mission to brazil (she is one awesome girl)
2.and Dallin Olsen (still happy as ever and working at the town library....he loves it! : )

Name two things you will do tomorrow
1. Play a little lawn frisbee with my husby (lately we've been on a little frisbee kick while emyri plays around outside....goodtimes: )
2. exercise (is it weird that today Chad and I ran relay laps around my house for our workout because we forgot our stroller so we didn't have anyway to bring emyri on a real jog?)



Two favorite holidays
1. Christmas (it's the most wonderful time of the year, right: )
2. it's beginning to be Halloween simply because I love watching how excited chad gets about it all....he's definitely in to the scary season.




Two favorite beverages:
1. Ice cold water (I honestly love it)
2. and hot chocolate with marshmallows (mmm mmm good)






Thanks for humoring me folks....now it's your turn. TAG you're it!

This is just a random but really cool picture that Chad took of emyri and I. I found it while looking for some of the pictures for this post. Pretty neat huh: )
(this looks so much better unpixilated...sorry)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I forgot about that bird...I even filled out a survey on my blog that asked about my first pet, and I put my dog. Oops. He sure was a pretty little bird though. He had a good life!!!!

proudmamablogga said...

I love those pictures of you and Emyri. And I am jealous of Dallin Olson. Working at the library would be sweet.

Ruth said...

Vandio,
Emyri is getting big. You are awesome. And you do sound wonderful on the guitar while singing and don't deny it. I sure do love ya.