Tuesday, January 29, 2008

*I stole this from Tatum's blog...hope she doesn't mind:)

These are Chad's responses to the following questions..........

I love to eat – real authentic tacos
I hate to eat - menudo (for the spanish impaired this is cow stomach)

I love to go – to Lake Powelll
I hate to go – out in the cold in the morning and scrap my window

I love it when – "You call me big Papa"
I hate it when – I step in dog poop and track it through the house

I love to see – people fall down (but not when they're hurt)
I hate to see – fat men's harry bum cracks when they bend over

I love to hear – my little girls laugh.
I hate to hear – our upstairs neighbors (if you know what I mean)

I love to touch-water and corn starch
I hate to touch-Cadavers

I love to smell- Homemade bread
I hate to smell- flatulence

I love to think- about graduating and having a home one day...and the summer time
I hate to think- about the money I dont have

I love to read- short stories
I hate to read- text books

I love to watch- movies......pretty much every night
I hate to watch- soap operas

I love to sit-in a hot tub
I hate to sit - in gum

2 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

"When you call me big papa!"

Aaron says that all the time! HAHA!
And hairy bum cracks was the first thing that came to his mind? What a spaz!

Tatum said...

I am glad you did! It is fun to see others peoples responses to this randomness!