Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Love LikeThis!

Driving home from school today this song came on the radio....I've heard it before, but between really listening to it this time and my head boppin' I had flashbacks of my own journey to finding love. Needless to say I was filled with the warm fuzzies and couldn't wait to get home to see my boy: ) (The song reminds me of Chad and I...not so much the music video, but it's still cute: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t6iNXgvRXU



(still haven't figured out how to put a youtube video directly on my blog....any help?)

Plus, what songs remind you of you and your boy?

5 comments:

Courtney said...

That is a cute song! I love finding songs that you can relate to. How is your busy semester going?

Mandy & Brian said...

Hey Girl,

This is Mandy... My favorite song is "When you say nothing at all". Brian played this song when he was proposing to me.... =)

proudmamablogga said...

"I See the God in You" India.arie.

That was my new album the summer I met Judd, and most of the songs point my mind to him.

There is a video button on the publish page, but that's all the help I can give. I haven't ever used it properly.

Tatum said...

Hey Vandi! It was good to hear from you! I would love to see those pics from snow. I miss those days too!
Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe Anna has two!! She must be busy! Does she have a blog? If not, you should work on her about that! I would love to see her boys.
Keep in touch!
Penny and I just started a recipe blog where a bunch of us can post our favorite recipes to share with everyone. Send me your email and I will add you so you can post yours too!
The site is http://wherecookscollide.blogspot.com

Tatum said...

What is your husbands name? And your new last name? Well, I know it is not so new...but still...