Sunday, February 24, 2008

Proudly Presenting "C-DUB"


Good old Courtney tagged me; so here it goes.....: )

What is his name? Chad William, also known as c-dub, c-walk, donk, and c-weed : )

How long have you been married? coming up on three years here in may.....good night, that went fast....but honestly it feels like we've been together all our lives. (we love it)

How long did you date? Well, honestly from our first date to our wedding day was about 4 and 1/2 years, but there were definitely some episodes of non "dating" along the way, at least one long episode anyway.

How old is he? 24

Who eats more? I am definitely the one who is always hungry and I also definitely eat a lot later at night than he does, but sorry Chad, I still think you take the cake on this one...no pun intended.
Who said I love you first? Definitely him....you're talking to the most non committal girl here. Chad went from being my best friend to my fiance merely because I couldn't commit to that boyfriend stage. I definitely loved him, I think I just said it in more round about ways.

Who is smarter? I have to work and study really hard, but I love learning anything and everything, whereas Chad is a lot more naturally smart (and a lot smarter than he thinks he is, by the way)

Whose temper is worse? Honestly, for the most part we are two pretty mellow fellows, we can both get frustrated at times, but it takes a lot for us to get there.

Who does laundry? Ever since we've had to do our laundry at our complexes coin operated machines, both of us totally slack off in the laundry department. But we usually do it together.

Who does the dishes? Yet again, another tag team effort.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We like to switch things up every now and then, but I often find myself sleeping closest to the door, hence, closest to emyri.

Who pays the bills? Chad mostly pays the bills, Vandi mostly worries about the bills.

Who cooks dinner? Whoever's home first around dinner time, but honestly, Chad's the much better cook. I am working on my kitchen skills, however. Yet, I find it's my lack of desire that mostly interferes.
Who drives when you are together? It's this weird phenomenon, but Chad is almost guaranteed to be the driver when we're together.
Whose parents do you see the most? Hmm....probably mine, but just a teeny bit more.

Who proposed? Chad did; on a mountain top in a snow storm: )

Who has more friends? We both have friends and love our friends, but Chad is by far better at keeping in touch with them. He is constantly calling them up and talking to them. I on the other hand find myself often thinking about my friends and hoping their doing great, but rarely actually talking to them. (something I'm working on) The good thing is though that most of our friends are both of our friends anyway, or at least his friends are married to my friends kind of a thing: )

Who has more siblings? biologically, I do, step-half sibiling-ologically he does; I have four brothers, Chad has a real brother and sister, three step sisters, and one half brother.

Who wears the pants in the family? Considering Chad and I typically prefers wearing shorts, I guess that means Emyri wears the pants. She's hard core like that: )

Pretty much all I can say is that I love Chad's guts. He is the craziest, cuddliest, most hilarious, loving, patient, and humble best friend I have ever had : ) I can't quite explain why he loves me so much, but there is never a doubt in my heart or mind that he does. With Chad around, there is never a dull moment...and I wouldn't have it any other way: )

6 comments:

Brady and Jenna said...

Cute of you. I miss you guys honestly. I can't even remember the last time I saw you two. I don't even know if I've seen you three!! Doubt it! But I am so glad you are a blogger. It's fun to find out what friends are up to. I would love if you two came down to my reception. I am only going to have one in Logan since I guess that's home. Love you

KeiserFamily said...

Hey!! so fun! you have such a cute family! im glad we found each others page this will be good to keep in touch better. you guys look like you are doing great! later

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

hi there,
you are the cutest family....jesson says hello! and that he was wondering if blake has a blog? i love that kel set this page up. 5 years is a long time. i can't believe how many of us have kids....we all grew up!

Tatum said...

You two sound soooo in love...that's awesome. I don't know your hubby, but you make a good lookin couple!
You're little girl is a doll too...what a perfect addition to your fam...isn't it time to start workin on #2 though...she needs a playmate!! :)

Blake said...

Storme, tell Jesson that I technically don't have a blog. I do have a website that has a blog on it, but most of the content is posted by one of my friends Jake. I just manage the site, and make sure that everything is running smoothly. I probably should get a blog going one of these days. My website is www.askemb.com (it may be up and down for the next couple of weeks because I redesigning the database). Yeah, I know, I am such a freaking geek!

Make sure you tell Jesson that I said hi. I think about you guys quite often, but, like Vandi, I'm terrible at keeping in touch.

Marcy said...

Vandi,
Hopefully you remember me or I'll feel dumb! I came across your blog and your little girl is so cute! Your family is adorable... check our blog www.egberts.blogspot.com I hope you are doing good!
Marcy from good ole Snow College days