Monday, May 26, 2008

Some of our Favorites...

Chad and I have been getting a kick out of this for the last few days. It's super corny, but pretty darn hilarious in parts: ) Maybe it's just funny because I can picture myself doing something similar not too long ago.




This one also had us dying laughing. I swear the Japanese always have the craziest most hilarious pranks. Chad and I decided we need to get some Japanese friends: )



And this ones just kind of cool....we definitely should have done something like that; ) j/k could you imagine Chad and I? It wouldn't have been nearly as cool



okay, it's obvious that Chad and I spend a little too much time on youtube, but since we don't have regular tv, we sometimes find ourselves searching for a little entertainment.

What are some of your favorite youtube clips?

8 comments:

tammy walker said...

Hah hah! You guys are funny. You should watch "Charlie bit my finger" if you haven't already. It's my latest fav.

Melissa E Photography said...

I love in the prank one how they are trying to be quiet. Since the slapping and stink machine aren't distracting enough.. HAHA!

Beus... you MUST check out the "One semester of spanish spanish love song." and "Mother's Day" by barrats and beretta is pretty funny too.

Jeanne Evans said...

Yes, Charlie bit my finger is so funny. We actually watched it in a class, it was great!!

Jeanne Evans said...

Yes, Charlie bit my finger is so funny. We actually watched it in a class, it was great!!

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Funny videos! When you don't have a tv you have to find entertainment wherever you can! Eric and I visit youtube very often, they have the funniest videos!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I have to agree with miss tammy walker, Charlie bit my finger is my FAVORITE!

Also my email is brittney.checketts@gmail.com so email me your email so I can okay you for my blog!

Ruth said...

I liked the frog clip. It was funny.

McKay and Jessica said...

HEY!! I found your blog! whoo hoo!! these are funny. I like the crazy frog boys they are funny... especially the one in the red shirt! He has the sweetest dance moves