Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here's How We Roll

Random update continued.....


Introducing the "Vulch" as Chad has already endearingly started calling it: )
The funny thing is that before we got married Chad said we'd never get a mini-van. It had something to do with putting a damper on his manhood. Yet, it turns out the first car we bought together was this little mini van beauty. Ahh the irony: ) But seriously we love it. There is so much room and it is so easy to get Emyri in and out of the car seat. The gas mileage is great and we got such a good deal....so honestly, the "Vulch" is treating us well: )
Emyri loves her new set of wheels: )

Okay, this next little gem gets me laughing every time. My sister in law Aleesha introduced us to Yearbook Yourself and Chad and I have been having a hay day ever since. This is only one the pictures I was able to save, but seriously, give it a try. You won't be disappointed and will actually most likely come out with a greater appreciation for your current style and fashion. This is my sweet self in 1989.

Then for an update on how potty training is going...
Well, if she hasn't learned what the primary use of the toilet is, at least she's learned it's secondary purpose: )


And also, for Emyri's birthday, her friend Dayton got her this awesome baby stroller and Emyri was giddy with joy about it. She even made me put it right by her crib when she went to sleep that night. The funny thing was when I went in to check on her in a little bit I found this...Apparently, it's not good enough to have your amazing new stroller by your crib while you sleep, but to thoroughly enjoy it enough you have to use all of your tiny muscle strength to pull the stroller over and into your crib with you while you sleep: ) She cracks me up!

And finally to complete this random picture update...
This is our new little bun in the oven: ) Sorry the picture is so bad. It's a picture of a picture so you know how that goes. But yeah, we are expecting and we are really excited about it! I'm actually about 16 weeks along now and have finally stopped gagging over everything. I even think I felt the little bean move the other day. Emyri loves the thought of a new baby and talks to and kisses my belly all the time. Chad and I can't wait to find out if the bun is a boy or a girl: ) Either way we are just excited to have another addition to our crazy little family.

Hope all is well for everyone!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! She'll get the potty training soon! :) That is so exciting you two are expecting again!!! :) We are due around the same time! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

Henderson Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your new addition to your family. When are you due? Emyri is sure cute and you look like your enjoying life. We sure do miss you all. Good luck with everything.

SmustysGirl said...

Aw! I love your little bean! (and your bigger, but still little and hilarious bean!)

koster family said...

Congrats...that's so crazy, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered if you were pregnant yet--strange. I'm so glad to hear you are all doing well. Your little one is absolutely adorable. Keep in touch.

Melissa E Photography said...

YAAAAAAAY! That is so exciting Vandi! I'm glad you're not too barfy, and I can't wait to find out what you're having. And holy flip, Emmers looks like she's five in that car picture!

I think Aaron is dreading joining the mini van club too!

Laura said...

Hey, it was fun to see you and Emyri at the park last week! She is a cutie. And congrats again on your new little one that is coming!!!

emily said...

Congratulations! That is great. You are so lucky. I'm happy for you!

Brady and Jenna said...

Congrats!!

proudmamablogga said...

the Vulch! You are braver than we are, although we had to upgrade too.

I love the potty pictures.

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

go potty training and go two kids and go minni-vans!

Courtney said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you two. That is so cute that Emyri kisses your belly! I hope all goes great with your pregnancy! I am still feeling great... just getting HUGE!

Ruth said...

Emri is cute. I can see you Vandio in her. That will be so fun for you to have another child. I enjoyed talking to you.

Hepworth Family said...

Congratulations on the 2 newest additions! Well one is coming. I'm so happy for you! Hope that the "potty-training" becomes more successful and that your pregnancy goes well!

Ainsley said...

good thing i stalk your blog because this is huge news that you are having another baby! congrats!

Jeanne Evans said...

That's awesome...another one coming to the family!