Monday, September 22, 2008


I somehow found this family's blog today and have spent the last hour reading through this mom's heartaches. She lost her little baby boy this June and shares so much of her thoughts and feelings and lessons learned. I don't know this family, but even in this tiny peek into their lives they seem incredible in so many ways. I just wanted to share it with you, because already it has helped me think and rethink and feel and re-feel so much.

Emyri just woke up from her nap and I can't kiss her and hold and look at her enough.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Here is a great blog to read. This family lost their little girl. She was like 14 months. She drowned in a hottub. They are friends of the family. Very sad, but so eye opening. The mom is amazing! She is incredibly spiritual. Enjoy!

SmustysGirl said...

You're killin me Vandi!! You're really killin me! You are such a sweet, amazing girl (lady? woman? Probably woman since you're not 12 lol) Chad is lucky to have you and I'm so glad that I get to know you and have you as an aunt to my kids.. you are so loving and fun and I just love you tons!

Karri Warren said...

Vandi, can I just say how much I love reading your blog. It brightens my day every time I check and know that you have a new one. :) Just thought you'd like to know that you are a sparkle in life's daily trials. Thanks for brightening the day. :)