Sunday, September 21, 2008

So I wrote this whole heartfelt, self revealing post about my fascination with and love for creating music......but when I came back to complete and post it I found somehow it had never saved.

Now (for the moment) I am too sad : ( and tired to rewrite it. So, just to give you a taste of what it was about I'll post a few of my favorite youtube clips featuring these homemade artist.

(this one melts my heart every time...in fact, it melts emyri's heart every time too. When I
listen to it, she'll come sit on my lap completely captivated....maybe she feels it too?)


(incredible)

acoustic Hey Ya
(never mind the funny inclusion of the real outkast video)

really though, I will rewrite this post....it's something I want to share, so once again.....to be continued: )

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You might be able to retrive it! Doesn't blogger automatically save drafts? Go to new post (top left corner), edit post, and your draft SHOULD be saved.

I want video of YOU singing! Pretty please?

Melissa said...

whoops.. New post is in the top right corner.

Jeanne Evans said...

The acoustic guitar one is really cool, no wonder Emyri is so facinated with it.

vandi said...

mel...the weird thing is I totally expected it to be saved in my drafts, but for some crazy reason it's not there. Oh well. Plus, I'm not sure if I'm ready to make my blogging debut and we don't have a digital camera anyway... shucks; ) someday. But, I would absolutely kill to have a clip of you whipping out a song. I miss that voice: ) Hope things are awesome.

thanks for the comments jeanne....you're awesome. Hope things are great for you too: )