Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Summer Bucket List

We decided to create a Summer Bucket List of things for us to do before the summer kicks the bucket. Okay, well it was more my idea put Chad consented. He's a good sport like that: ) I'm writing them here so we'll have a place to look at them and we'll be more accountable this way too.

Chad and Vandi's Summer Bucket List
(in no particular order....)


Lay on the roof in the rain (don't worry we'll watch out for lightening)
Go mud-digging (and just incase that's a SV term it means going fourwheeling in the mud)
Climb to the top of the mountain in the back yard (straight up)
Go to the Logan temple together
Put together an Ultimate Frisbee Game
Write our names in the sand at Bear Lake
Make a new dish and dessert together
Swing on the Osmond Elementary swings together
Get some cool family pictures taken
Get some pictures of the girls printed and framed
Fly kites with Emyri
Sneak up to the place we had our first kiss and get a pic (its "no trespassing" now)
Play night games (are we absolutely too old for that?)
Do something big for someone else
Read Jesus The Christ together
Write a song together

Wish us luck. It should be fun: )

13 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

WAIT WAIT WAIT! Where is "Go see Wyatt and Brittney"!!!???

Cute new pic by the way! Will Anna and I ever make it to your sidebar?

Henderson Family said...

I love the idea, maybe I'll make a list like that. It sounds like a lot of fun. Are you still living where I knew you to be living? I love that picture of you with your girls at the top of your blog. So cute!!!

vandi said...

hahaha! Brit....I promise I'll do that pronto

vandi said...

oh and Brit H. we moved home for the summer, but we'll be back in the fall: )

Ruth said...

You should come visit me when you come to the Logan Temple. It would be fun to see your fam.

SmustysGirl said...

My kids have been DYING to play night games. We should all play together with the kids and get some other couples and their kids to play. That'd be stupid!

Hepworth Family said...

I love how life to you and Chad is simple, beautiful, and going to be full of tender memories!
I hope your bucket list is complete when summer ends. Because I love it!

Karen Whyte said...

Vandi, you are honestly one of the most amazing people I've ever met! Your girls are so cute by the way!

Jess & Tal said...

How fun! Your new picture is ADORABLE!

Jake and RaNette Free said...

Thanks for b-day wishes. My other blog is www . nessfree . blogspot.com

and one more

www . sweetfeet . blogspot.com

emily said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. You are the best. Your friend has amazing strength. I hope I can be like her.
I love the new picture of you & your cute girls. Take care!

emily said...

When you come to the Logan temple. Let us know. We'd love to go with you!

Unknown said...

How sweet its great expiration....
really i like it pictures it so cute...
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales