Friday, September 18, 2009

Sister's Gotta Hug!



And so as not to exclude precious Brinley girl too....

Tonight Emyri was having a hard time falling asleep because every so often Brinely would wiggle worm (army crawl) her way into Em's bedroom and make her laugh. I'd carry her back into the living room just to find her minutes later peeking her head in Emyri's doorway making her sister giggle her guts out. Even though I should have intervened so Emyri could get some sleep, I didn't, because their squeals and giggles were making my heart melt....and I loved it.

This whole siblingness is incredible. These two little girls love each other in such a way. They look at each other and light up. They roll around together on the floor with pure delight in their voices. I know there will more than likely be times when their looks and tone of voices towards each other will be anything but joyful. But I know they will always love each other so much. There's just something special there and I love being able to sit back and watch it all!

7 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Sisters certainly are fun!!!

SmustysGirl said...

Aw! I love those two little sweeties. I can just picture Brinnley bein so proud that she made it all the way to the door to peek at Emyri. And Emyri just laughing her head off! What a sweet bond they have. This post melted my heart. We totally miss those guys

Tiffany said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. Watching siblings love for each other is one of the greatest blessings of motherhood!

Losee Family said...

that is so cute. I hope when brinley gets bigger that they still get along. I think mine fight more then they get along. That might be a brother sister thing. Who knows but your girls are so adorable.

Karrianne said...

It's so wonderful to watch your kids form their own relationship and bond with each other! Kadan and Zack are such good little buddies. They're always tackling and rough housing together and giggling like crazy over who knows what! :) Sometimes in the morning we'll find Kadan has climbed down from the top bunkbed and into bed with Zack and they're curled up together sleeping. I'm glad your girls get along so good! It's fun when they're friends.

Hailee said...

Vandi that is the cutuesdt thing. i love that she has a close sister i kinda hope we have a girl next so my emree has a close friend.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute and sweet! :)