Friday, September 18, 2009


Trying to get Emyri to stop whining. She's getting it and really doesn't whine very often anymore, but I always try to encourage her to use her normal beautiful non-whiny voice. This was our conversation the other day.

-Emyri riding her bike trying to hold a cookie at the same time says in some whiny voice, "Uahhih!"

-I know she is asking me to hold her cookie but I say, "Sorry, I didn't understand. What does that mean?"

-Emyri matter of factly says, "I said 'Will you hold my cookie?'..........in Spanish."

Clever Ems....oh so clever: )

8 comments:

Tonya said...

That is sooo funny! I love how creative kids get... especially when they are in somewhat of trouble. So fun. Your girls are so cute. Brinley sure has grown. Our blog went private but if you email me at tbing08@live.com I will add you to my blog:)

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHA! I am laughing so hard. What a smart girl!

Mrs. Mandy said...

Oh I just love that girl! She is so funny!

Robynn said...

That is so funny! Em has such a wicked funny sense of humor! I love my grand babies!!

SmustysGirl said...

Haha! Holy crap I love that kid!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

She sounds like. . .her dad! They may be girls, but they are gonna be just like there daddy.

Mandy Lou said...

Ha! Brian and I just got quite the chuckle out of that story. She is a very clever one. =)

proudmamablogga said...

Oh my gosh I love it. Thinking on her feet, that girl.