Tuesday, November 3, 2009



(this is yesterday's entry)

Today I Am Thankful For.......

-A husband who noticed
-a three year old who picked up the front room all on her own just to be nice
-the proud fulfilled look on her face when I ooed and awed over the clean front room.
-that out of the 10+ times Brinley got hurt today that only one resulted in a little blood and none resulted in broken bones or emergency room visits. (seriously...today may have been brinley's worst and most accident prone day in her 8 month life! The irony of it all was running thick, but I'll save the happenings of today for another post. Sheesh...poor girl!)
-a somewhat warm fall day.
-neighbor friends to go outside and talk with while the kids play.
-where we're at in our lives.
-leftover halloween candy.
-parental inspiration.
-byubroadcasting.org
-day light saving
-WIC
-that we were able to persevere and have Family Home Evening tonight. (Satan must have really not wanted us to have Family Home Evening because of how much resistance we were met with. It always seems that way, especially when we have something neat planned. Chad said that we should just trick him and have FHE on random nights each week so he won't know: ) Not a bad idea. Even though there were multiple times we both felt like giving up, we kept going and it turned out to be a neat night together: ) So take that! : )
-chad's loving arms
-a warm place to sleep


Emyri's Thankful Fors.....

-that I could go to grandma Robynn's
-that I can go to mommy's chair
-monk-e-mail
-that we have a table
-for elefun from awesome aunt aleesha!
-candy

Brinley's Thankful Fors....
-diaper changes
-bath time splashings
-cuddles after she's been hurt 50 million times
-Daisey (grandma Robynn's dog)
-being able to crawl
-dances with dada

-and we'll all be thankful when her next little tooth finally breaks through and comes in!

3 comments:

Karri Warren said...

Can I just say that this blog has inspired me. :) Ty and I have the hardest times with FHE and trying to make it a habbit in our home. (Neither of us grew up with it, and that has become an excuse) But reading your blog has made me realize the importance of it. I hope you don't mind if we do something similar for this month. I know I don't know you very well, but I feel like i learn a ton from you every time you blog. Thanks for blogging.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

you are so sweet! I can't believe how blonde brinley's hait is!

SmustysGirl said...

I love Chad's sense of humor! Such a geek! You have the best family, i'm so glad that I get to be an extended part of it. Love you guys!