Tuesday, November 3, 2009



Today I am Thankful For....
-a much better day than yesterday: )
-a body that can run.
-that the fire I started in our microwave wasn't any bigger.....my bad. Twisty ties, microwave, burning plastic frozen fruit bag.....not good. At least I was able to blow it out: )
-shaycarl and his funny little family and all their hilariousness (new find...kinda fun...check it out)
-infant tylenol
-cold cereal
-this picture taken with my heart of my two little girls and their daddy bundled up and playing outside our back door.
-bedtime

Emyri's Thankful Fors...
-a daddy who teaches her how to play soccer and cast her princess fishing pole.
-her uncle dylan (she talked to him on the phone tonight)
-being able to talk to Grandma Nette
-the cookies mommy brought home for her
-sleep overs (this consists of us putting blankets on her floor by her bed and laying by her ALL NIGHT! She loves it and gets very excited for sleep overs: )
-playing outside

Brinley's Thankful Fors...
-infant tylenol : )
-her favorite little piglet toy (she kept carrying it around with her all morning: )
-playing outside too
-being held in mommy and daddy's arms
-oatmeal (finally! she likes baby food: )

1 comment:

SmustysGirl said...

Great post Vandi! You are so sweet and insightful. I love that you have pictures you take with your heart ;)