Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day One!

Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Em and I at Fall Creek Waterfall this summer....right after this picture
was taken Em and I look over only to find a bat curled up right by our faces: ) Epic.

1. I just discovered this last week while decorating for Chad's birthday that I can no longer blow up balloons without plugging my nose. weird, I know; could barely believe it myself: }

2. I am currently getting over a cookies and cream candy bar fetish.

3. I love my alone time; need it.

4. I love my 'being with people' time too; need it.

5. Running is one of my ways to get feelings out that sometimes I didn't even know I had.

6. Music is my other.

7. Pillow talk with Chad is my absolute favorite time of the day....and secretly I know he enjoys it just as much as I do, though in defending his manliness he has to give me grief: )

8. I never knew I could love anyone so instantly and intensely until I held my baby girls in my arms.

9. The person I talk to the most is God.

10. I used to think you got pregnant by kissing someone. You can only imagine my horror at "kiss tag". Needless to say I ran my guts out during the game, and always looked back and felt bad for the girls that were just too slow.

11. I think my Grandma Marge is the cutest thing since cabbage patch kids and even though I'll miss her so much when she's gone, I'm excited for her to get to move on and be with Grandpa again.

12. I wear these black furry slippers around the house all day, every day.

13. I courtesy laugh waaaay more often than a normal person should in a conversation, like after every sentence.

14. When I'm in an awkward conversation, for some reason I start yawning like that will somehow make things so much better: }

15. About five times a day, a break out in spontaneous pirouhettes (and we're not talking about pretty pirouhettes here) and then I casually look out our huge glass back door to make sure the neighbors weren't watching.

(bonus; because you deserve to see this)
16. I replayed this video about seven times today when I stumbled upon it.

5 comments:

Englebright said...

yawning randomly during conversations? Busting out a pirouettes. hahaha. Ah, Vandi. I love you.

The French Way said...

You seriously are like the most awesome person I've ever met! I know we see each other maybe 3 times a year but I love following your blog and reading everything you post! You are so amazing! Thanks Vandi!

Oksana said...

That's so funny about the kissing thing. I used to think the SAME thing! You're so fun Vandi!

good song btw! :)

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

LOVE it!

KimL said...

That is so fun! What a fun idea on posting.