Monday, January 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge cont.....finally: )

Who's ingenious idea was it to start my 30 day blog challenge right before the holidays! Oh yeah, it was mine. Needless to say, I've been pretty internet absent, but Christmas was a blast and one fun thing after the next. And now it's a NEW YEAR and I am pumped and motivated to blog the year away: )

So, I'm just going to combine a few days to catch up a little here.....

Day #2- the meaning behind your blog name:
In all honesty, there is no real significance or meaning behind my blog name. I can remember sitting next to Chad in the pink recliner at Al's house trying to think of a cool name together....and the creative juices just weren't flowing. So "That's Just Me" was all we got, but I guess it fits: )

Day #3- a picture of you and your friends:
I love this picture. I found it the other day when I was looking for pictures for Chad's memory book I was making him. I wish I could find the picture with all of our high school friends in it, but this one at least has a few of us together. That was a good day: )

Day #4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have:
Hmm....let's see. I'm going to have to go with going to bed so stinkin' late every day of my life! What's the deal? That has got to go!

Day #5- a picture of somewhere you've been to:
Lake Mead with the Onkes Family! That was a trip to be remembered: )

4 comments:

Mandy Lou said...

Oh my goodness!! Kel do you have more of the these pics?! I would love a copy of some. I love all of you guys. Thanks Vandi. Look how young we all look... I think my face looked 10 lbs skinnier too! ha ha Dang pregnancy weight. =) Love you

Jeana said...

I wondered where you went, you inspired me to do this challenge too, its been pretty fun :)

Oksana said...

This is a fun challenge, I think I want to do it too but I don't know if i'm determined enough to do it every day. ... maybe i'll just do it every other day. :)

proudmamablogga said...

I know I have some, Mandy. It's so fun to think about! I think I might have a cd, so I'll see what I can do.