Monday, February 7, 2011

Say What?! The 30 day challenge is to be done in 30 not 90 days? My bad.

Day #12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one...

I found out about blogging from this lovely lady and life long friend about two and a half years ago or so and thought to myself....

"What? A place to write what I think and feel about what's going on in my world? Awesome."

And so it was....and is.

In seventh grade, Mr. Saberon's class opened me up to the world of poetry and writing what you feel on paper. It was magical to me. It still is. So I keep writing...much less than I actually want, but still I write. And I hope I'll always write because everybody has a story to tell and no one will know all the mystery and amazement that is your life if you never speak it out loud. (Or more often in my case, write it out loud.)

I hope you'll keep writing too....writing real, writing you, because I love you and I love all you have to think and feel and say and share.

And that's that: )



2 comments:

MJH said...

dear you. i love you and i miss you. thank you for all your messages and comments and love. i'm sick a lot and don't get back to people. but some i don't care about not getting back to as much as others. you're one that i care--a lot. hope you know i love you. your blog inspires me. let's face it--you do.

proudmamablogga said...

awww...thanks! I am glad that you blog. Did you write the poem to Chad? Or is it a song? It's really beautiful.