Monday, February 14, 2011



You Are.....

You are my summer evenings
You are my sunny day
You are my light that's shining through
when all the skies are gray

You are my late night laughter
My smiling 'til it hurts
You are my pillow talk
My randomness in spurts

You are my complete comfort
My constant through it all
You are my open arms
My safe place to fall

You are the music in my heart
That reaches to my soul
The notes that fill my eager ears
The sound that makes me whole

You are my spontaneity
My kissing in the rain
You are my buzzer beater
in last seconds of the game

You are my great adventure
My whole hearted 'risk it all'
You are my best friend forever
my rock, my bridge, my wall

You are my brilliant future
Just waiting to unfold
You are my warmest blanket
for when my feet are cold

You are my precious moment
My 'take my breath away'
You are my look across the room
My 'words can never say'

You are my wild wind storm
My bursting into laughter
You are my everything
My happy ever after...


Happy Valentines Day C-Dub! I love you more than air.

(Don't hate me for posting these pictures)

.

4 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I LOVE it!

Jeana said...

Did you write that? I love it!

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

Beautiful! I want to know too. Did you write that? You are an amazing writer! And I love the pics.

vandi said...

I wrote it for chad a while ago for his birthday, but never finished it for him. I thought valentine's day would be the day to finally get it too him: )