Sunday, August 2, 2009

No Brainer


Jack and Emyri were having a heck of a good time bouncing they're rubber ball on grandma's sidewalk until it unfortunately bounced into one of her bushes.

They mustn't have been paying attention too well because they couldn't figure out which bush it bounced into.

As they were looking Emyri kept going from bush to bush saying, "Maybe it's in here....Maybe it's in here...."

Chad being his random self jokingly asked, "Hey Emyri, maybe it's in your brain!"

She turned to him with this big grin and exclaimed while chuckling through her words,
"No...I don't have a brain!"

All Jack could do was shake his head and laugh with a look on his face that said, "Oh the immaturity of a three year old! I'm so glad I'm five!"

6 comments:

tod_emily said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Kids are so funny!

Henderson Family said...

"If I only had a brain" How funny!!!

Snidbits said...

This is good...this is very funny!

Unknown said...

Haha! I LOVE our kids together! I'm so glad that they get to play and be pals! Emyri is such a nut! She makes me laugh all the time! We love her guts! (and Brinnley's tiny baby guts too)

Unknown said...

It was good to see you in Wyo, Emryi is so cute. I am glad Talan has a new friend to play with!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.