Monday, January 2, 2012

I know it's late.....like 12:18 am too late. But I said there would be some "gems" from the binder today (technically yesterday) and by golly I need to stick to my word more this year...so here are a quick few.

Chad and I on his high school graduation night: )

The next couple need some background. Chad thought it was hilarious to paint me random water color pictures to give me a taste of his fine art skills.

Robert...he's my dad.
And Big Duck.....well, he's a big duck.


I'm sure this is one I got with my Christmas presents the year before he left on his mission.
Check out the tiny arms and boots....two of many special features with this Big Guy: )

And this is the card Chad gave me right before he headed out for his mission to Mexico.
Fitting right: )





2 comments:

Anna said...

awww this is really precious, vandi! you two are such an awesome couple. thanks for sharing!

Sarah+Jamason=Tyler said...

Oh my gosh you two are so cute! I love it:)